This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs problem
- From: david at adboyd dot com (J. David Boyd)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:34:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: emacs problem
- References: <m9hik3kyjnk9 dot fsf at W0144758 dot usac dot mmm dot com> <51DDAE03 dot 2040209 at cornell dot edu> <20130710205538 dot GA5740 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130710211014 dot GA2699 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51DDD82F dot 6050100 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown <email@example.com> writes:
> On 7/10/2013 5:10 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Thanks. It's also possible that this isn't a Cygwin problem. There
> are known race conditions between emacs-24.3 and glib, which have been
> fixed in the newer version of emacs that I asked Dave to test.
> Dave, instead of trying the new emacs right away, would you be willing
> to install the cygwin snapshot and see if that fixes the problem? If
> not, could you report the error message and then try the new emacs?
THanks, sure, no problem. Where do I get the latest snapshot from? Setup and
all updates, or the EXP setting?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple