This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible SETUP.EXE bug - failed download reports wrong percent completion
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:56:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: Possible SETUP.EXE bug - failed download reports wrong percent completion
- References: <CAK-n8j4yfRR-+0gXjhGMfS3UYM+zr8_xBP+h6O9fhuaEK0YBMg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAK-n8j7hstEGaJzMcUOV-wDHn9mZ3s4D9jS76Q=FvcHchDLX4g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAK-n8j6Cmgig6SC0tdagVXTvdJweFo5+W5bbqMo9LhjEwN2qKw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 7/10/2013 12:09 AM, Jim Reisert AD1C ha scritto:
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
Current download is up to 155% according to window header. It has not
stopped as incomplete (yet). Window status shows 29% downloaded.
"Total:" progress bar is 100% full (probably more like 155% full).
Package and Disk progress bars look normal (both < 100 %).
the issue is already known and reported a lot of time.
If your downlowad size > 32bit capability the % indicator
is not reliable.
Nothing to worry about, except "why do you need install almost all ?"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple