This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Broken symlinks in ed, pwget and perl?
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 13:15:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: Broken symlinks in ed, pwget and perl?
- References: <CALgEz7qFjiSLEofGYD1XGaQ_HBG4PO-gOUg6DrOsfHZ2y6PLKg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Balaji Venkataraman wrote:
> I see some broken symlinks in /usr in my install - AFAIK, in the
> latest versions of these packages. Since I couldn't find any related
> report, thought I'd report it. Not sure if the maintainers are already
> aware of these. Noticed I have ed because of texlive-collection-basic.
Thanks, I am aware of this one. It's harmless.
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 user Users 26 Jul 17 2012
> -> /usr/bin/cygperl5
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple