This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 corrupt?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 17:50:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 corrupt?
- References: <CAGHJv4cY0j+ZFAXXAKtJe2BkMaUW3Xa3UcAUK0fTWmRPwbo0Ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <EE05AF06-D0D8-45A3-84B7-F405912C5918 at Denis-Excoffier dot org> <51DB2310 dot 3050305 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 7/8/2013 4:37 PM, David Stacey wrote:
On 08/07/13 21:23, Denis Excoffier wrote:
On 2013-07-08 02:54, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>I'm having a problem trying to update
>mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 in that with every mirror I've
>tried I get a pop-up stating that the download was incomplete. Is it
Indeed. I don't get the pop-up but i don't get the package either.
The binary package and debuginfo are both missing in sourceware (and
hence on all the mirrors too) - only the source file is present. It
looks like this package needs uploading again.
My guess is that the source file was uploaded by accident. I've moved
it out of the way (into my own home directory on sourceware). Once the
mirrors catch up, setup.exe should stop trying to update the package.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple