This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 corrupt?
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 21:37:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 corrupt?
- References: <CAGHJv4cY0j+ZFAXXAKtJe2BkMaUW3Xa3UcAUK0fTWmRPwbo0Ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <EE05AF06-D0D8-45A3-84B7-F405912C5918 at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
On 08/07/13 21:23, Denis Excoffier wrote:
On 2013-07-08 02:54, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>I'm having a problem trying to update
>mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 in that with every mirror I've
>tried I get a pop-up stating that the download was incomplete. Is it
Indeed. I don't get the pop-up but i don't get the package either.
The binary package and debuginfo are both missing in sourceware (and
hence on all the mirrors too) - only the source file is present. It
looks like this package needs uploading again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple