This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 corrupt?
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- Cc: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 22:23:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 corrupt?
- References: <CAGHJv4cY0j+ZFAXXAKtJe2BkMaUW3Xa3UcAUK0fTWmRPwbo0Ng at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2013-07-08 02:54, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm having a problem trying to update
> mingw64-x86_64-runtime-3.0b_svn5935-1 in that with every mirror I've
> tried I get a pop-up stating that the download was incomplete. Is it
Indeed. I don't get the pop-up but i don't get the package either. Instead,
i obtain the debuginfo package, which is itself corrupt (bad bzip2 format).
Therefore, setup.exe uninstalls the "Prev" one (svn5747 IIRC) without providing
any valid replacement (since missing or buggy) and my system remains with no
mingw64-x86_64-runtime, that makes Cygwin snapshots (cyglsa64.dll in
particular) to fail to compile...
So i reinstalled "Prev" (svn5747) by hand.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple