This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xmlstarlet-1.5.0-1
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:36:41 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xmlstarlet-1.5.0-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 1.5.0-1 of xmlstarlet has been updated
1.5.0: Jul 7, 2013
- avoid segfault on pyx non-existant file
- fix unescaping of entities straddling 4K byte boundary (Bug #102)
- unescape hex entities (&#xXX;)
- give a helpful message if doc has default namespace and
- add "_" and "DEFAULT" as names for document's top-level
- Adding a global quiet option
- ed: Allow omitting value argument to create empty element.
- use default attribute values in sel subcommand
- fix test variables to work with newer automake (1.11 -> 1.13)
- fix usage2c.awk for mawk
- scripts for building on mingw
XMLStarlet is a set of command line utilities (tools) which can be used to
transform, query, validate, and edit XML documents and files using
of shell commands in similar way it is done for plain text files using UNIX
grep, sed, awk, diff, patch, join, etc. commands.
This set of command line utilities can be used by those who deal with many
XML documents on UNIX shell command prompt as well as for automated XML
processing with shell scripts.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple