This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: heap_chunk_in_mb not working? Windows Server 2012
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 11:41:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: heap_chunk_in_mb not working? Windows Server 2012
- References: <18D2D60441EEB14B9007A0412561D3C20741F6 at SINEX14MBXC421 dot southpacific dot corp dot microsoft dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/8/2013 2:54 AM, Frank Seide wrote:
Hi, I am not able to enlarge the memory size from the 256 MB default.
Specifically, a perl script fails after allocating 256 MB (I get is a
message "Out of memory!" when running /bin/perl.exe; in Task Manager,
perl.exe had just grown its private working set to 266,xxx).
Are you sure that '/bin/perl' is being run and not the one in
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple