This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error building cygwin-1_7_18-release from cvs
- From: Shaddy Baddah <lithium-cygwin at shaddybaddah dot name>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 17:58:40 +1000
- Subject: Re: Error building cygwin-1_7_18-release from cvs
- References: <51DA6F79 dot 2070600 at shaddybaddah dot name>
On 2013-07-08 17:51+1000, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
I am encountering an error build cygwin-1_7_18-release from CVS.
Before I plunge into that, it might be wise to address why I would want
to do that in the first place.
I apply a local patch for my own use to the DLL to enable sharing of the
install from the host to my VM guest. It has worked for a few years now.
I should clarify in case of confusion, I am encountering the build error
without yet having applied the patch that I mention above. I cannot
build cygwin-1_7_18-release from "pristine" source.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple