This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1.dll hangs since cygwin 1.7.20 (1.7.19)
- From: "Henri" <afvalton at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 23:25:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll hangs since cygwin 1.7.20 (1.7.19)
- References: <e7792e65f5889127849ae8a2c9186507 dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <03025504b8f3e69121da8ebf52a6a9dc dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <20130707170420 dot GA7298 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
> On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 05:34:16PM +0200, Henri wrote:
>>Btw, cygcheck -s still shows on error output:
>>cygcheck: Wrong architecture. Only ix86 executables supported. (8 times).
> Several people have reported that here and I've noticed it myself. This
> report was due to the fact that are several .dll symlinks (?) in /bin
> and one 64-bit dll in /bin. These aren't really errors and shouldn't,
> IMO, be displayed as if they were.
Understood. One more riddle gone. Thank you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple