This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1.dll hangs since cygwin 1.7.20 (1.7.19)
- From: "Henri" <afvalton at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 17:34:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll hangs since cygwin 1.7.20 (1.7.19)
- References: <e7792e65f5889127849ae8a2c9186507 dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl>
> Hi all,
> As far as I can tell !,
> I am experiencing a "process hang" since cygwin 1.7.20, perhaps 1.7.19, if
> bash in used in a DOS box.
> - if bash used in mintty: no problem
> - if bash used in DOS box: no problem after having switched back to
> cygwin 1.7.18
> Details of "process hang":
> cygcheck | wc -l # wc used here as example (use e.g. sort i.s.o. wc)
> does not show output INSTANTLY; for some reason the output from cygcheck
> is hold back for some time (hang).
Downloaded cygwin1-20130703.dll ... and replaced it for cygwin1.dll.
The odd behaviour "seems" to have gone ...
Btw, cygcheck -s still shows on error output:
cygcheck: Wrong architecture. Only ix86 executables supported. (8 times).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple