This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "gennari dot federico at tiscali dot it" <gennari dot federico at tiscali dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 15:27:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries
- References: <13336415 dot 84021372943509432 dot JavaMail dot defaultUser at defaultHost>
Il 7/4/2013 3:11 PM, email@example.com ha scritto:
Nope, the command gives an error:
strace -o /tmp/octave.strace octave-3.6.4.exe
error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
And a Windows message box ops up
saying that program cannot be started because cyghdf5-7.dll is missing.
Trying to re-install is not solving the problem.
I was looking for that pop up ;-)
cyghdf5-7.dll is part of libhdf5_7 package
Could you install it ?
libhdf5_7 is missing from your cygcheck.out but it is on the octave
setup require list, so I do not know why it is missing from your
If I was not such a
newbie maybe I would have found a solution, but right now I still need
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple