This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Installation Stops in Middle
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 08:25:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Installation Stops in Middle
- References: <1167607314 dot 16203194 dot 1372912302204 dot JavaMail dot root at mail dot gatech dot edu>
Il 7/4/2013 6:31 AM, Fitzharris, Margaret A ha scritto:
I have been waiting for hours and the installation is stuck at the same point. I have tried both methods of installing all the files and just the default files, and the installation process always gets stuck at the same place. I have turned off the firewall and anti-virus software on my computer.
Is there anything else that I could be doing wrong?
please follow up on the same thread.
Opening a new one to discuss always the same issue make
difficult to support you
This script is not part of base
so you have residual of previous failed trials.
Setup is trying to run all scripts /etc/postinstall/*.sh
all completed are renamed /etc/postinstall/*.sh.done
Remove the full cygwin install directory, and install only
the Base category (that is the default)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple