This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lftp bug: mirror [-R] didn't work with sftp connection
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:19:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: lftp bug: mirror [-R] didn't work with sftp connection
- References: <51D3B716 dot 5070508 at gmail dot com> <51D4A62C dot 8080000 at seznam dot cz> <nsi9t85ko0r5n5dlp3tv4dbsertu0c1t89 at 4ax dot com>
> > Yes, I have same problem.
> > This is the problem in version 4.4.7 of lftp - see
> > http://lftp.yar.ru/news.html.
> > Problem is solved in 4.4.8.
> > As a workaround downgrade to 4.4.4, until cygwin adopts version 4.4.8.
> I'll go ahead and upload 4.4.8 then. I already have it built for i686, but
> I was waiting to see if I could get it built for x86_64 too. I haven't
> gotten that to work yet though, so I'll not wait for it.
> Since 4.4.7 is buggy and 4.4.4 is the fallback, I'll leave 4.4.4 as
> previous and remove 4.4.7.
Hm... now I'm not so sure. Someone else is reporting what looks like the
same problem with 4.4.8:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple