This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lftp bug: mirror [-R] didn't work with sftp connection
- From: "V.99" <v dot 99 at seznam dot cz>
- To: Arthur Tu <arthur dot jim dot tu at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 00:31:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: lftp bug: mirror [-R] didn't work with sftp connection
- References: <51D3B716 dot 5070508 at gmail dot com>
Yes, I have same problem.
This is the problem in version 4.4.7 of lftp - see
Problem is solved in 4.4.8.
As a workaround downgrade to 4.4.4, until cygwin adopts version 4.4.8.
On 3.7.2013 7:31, Arthur Tu wrote:
$ lftp sftp://usr@addr
I can mget or mput files with sftp connection. However, when it comes
to directory operation, lftp always failed.
Both `mirror abc` to download whole directory or 'mirror -R abc' to
upload whole directory didn't work. The former one stuck at 'mkdir
abc' while the latter one stuck at 'cd abc'. So i guess it's some bugs
of operations on local file system.
Some more information on another two conditions.
1. `sftp usr@addr`
I can use 'get -r' to download whole directory.
2. 'lftp someusr@another_addr'.
When i used lftp to connect to normal ftp servers instead of sftp
ones, `mirror` worked.
Can someone reproduce this problem?
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple