This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64: no `fc-list'?
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, drew dot adams at oracle dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:08:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64: no `fc-list'?
- References: <f8aa121a-350d-4085-98dc-141d23ee0aa4 at default>
Il 7/3/2013 8:36 PM, Drew Adams ha scritto:
usr/bin/bash: fc-list: command not found
Is fc-list not available with Cygwin?
I used to have an older (2007?), 32-bit version of Cygwin, and I was able
to invoke `fc-list' without problem. What am I missing?
SHELL is /bin/bash
HOME is d:\usr\me.
CYGWIN_HOME is c:\cygwin.
CYGWINBINDIR is c:\cygwin\bin.
These dirs are in my PATH, in this order:
Please cc me, as I am not subscribed to the list. Thx.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple