This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.1.0-20130513-1
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 12:59:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.1.0-20130513-1
- References: <announce dot nm00s8dijgbmemj3fd04tdg057gc89tua9 at 4ax dot com> <f5b61wtj6xz dot fsf at calexico dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <7026t898v0lmepm1dj5ecav23q9iu78esm at 4ax dot com> <f5btxkbhqbt dot fsf at calexico dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk>
> This is not what I see in the distro. Both
> have only etc/default/etc/screenrc
> and install that in /etc
> and the diff between these two is as I sent it:
> diff -bw [4.0.3/]etc/defaults/etc/screenrc [4.1.0/]etc/defaults/etc/screenrc
> < defflow off # leave this off, so we can save in *emacs
> < # Set the hardstatus prop on gui terms to set the titlebar/icon
> < termcapinfo xterm*|rxvt*|kterm*|Eterm*|cygwin
OK, I see now. The line you cited was present in /etc/screenrc in 4.0.3,
because I had added a patch way back when to put it there. That patch got
left out by mistake in the latest release.
So, no problem, I'll issue a new release with the missing line restored.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple