This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: R: Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "gennari dot federico at tiscali dot it" <gennari dot federico at tiscali dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 18:57:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: R: Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries
- References: <25600186 dot 129271372869495569 dot JavaMail dot defaultUser at defaultHost>
Il 7/3/2013 6:38 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org ha scritto:
Thanks Marco for both your your patience and prompt answer, here's some
The directory list under \cygwin\usr is:
You misunderstood; try
from within cygwin terminal or xterm
They should provide the same "long" file list
And is not including /bin. The only one I found is /cygwin/bin, as it
has been created right under the root installation directory and not
Reading the lapack0.sh content I found that:
So "/usr/lib/lapack" is actually NOT missing from PATH, but correct path
should not have /usr as prefix in my particular case, isn't it?
So strange since it's default directory structure created by setup.exe
(during installation I chose
C:\Users\gennarif\Documents\programmi\cygwin\ as root directory).
what is the output of
Add to this, trying to produce the requested file, I got this error:
cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out
cygcheck: Wrong architecture. Only ix86 executables supported.
> Dis some mis-installation happen?
no. Someone else also reported that warning, but I ignore the root cause.
Could you attach the cygcheck.out file that was created ?
Thanks & regards,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple