This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
R: Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries
- From: "gennari dot federico at tiscali dot it" <gennari dot federico at tiscali dot it>
- To: <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 18:45:47 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: R: Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries
- Reply-to: "gennari dot federico at tiscali dot it" <gennari dot federico at tiscali dot it>
- Xoriginalsenderip: 220.127.116.11
Thanks Marco for both your your patience and prompt answer, here's some
The directory list under \cygwin\usr is:
And is not including /bin.
The only one I found is /cygwin/bin, as it has been created right under
the root installation directory and not under /usr.
lapack0.sh content I found that:
So "/usr/lib/lapack" is actually
NOT missing from PATH, but correct path should not have /usr as prefix
in my particular case, isn't it?
So strange since it's default
directory structure created by setup.exe (during installation I chose C:
\Users\gennarif\Documents\programmi\cygwin\ as root directory).
this, trying to produce the requested file, I got this error:
-s -v -r > cygcheck.out
cygcheck: Wrong architecture. Only ix86
Dis some mis-installation happen?
Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale piÃ di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 â di premio per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple