This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
lftp bug: mirror [-R] didn't work with sftp connection
- From: Arthur Tu <arthur dot jim dot tu at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 13:31:02 +0800
- Subject: lftp bug: mirror [-R] didn't work with sftp connection
$ lftp sftp://usr@addr
I can mget or mput files with sftp connection. However, when it comes to
directory operation, lftp always failed.
Both `mirror abc` to download whole directory or 'mirror -R abc' to
upload whole directory didn't work. The former one stuck at 'mkdir abc'
while the latter one stuck at 'cd abc'. So i guess it's some bugs of
operations on local file system.
Some more information on another two conditions.
1. `sftp usr@addr`
I can use 'get -r' to download whole directory.
2. 'lftp someusr@another_addr'.
When i used lftp to connect to normal ftp servers instead of sftp ones,
Can someone reproduce this problem?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple