This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.7.3-1
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:19:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.7.3-1
- References: <announce dot 51D2AABD dot 6030706 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:26 PM, JonY wrote:
> Version 4.7.3-1 of gcc has been uploaded. Some important notes are:
> * gcc-3.x is now finally removed, replaced by this version.
> * This means -mno-cygwin support is also removed completely, use the
> provided cross compilers to build Windows code.
So, you came to bury gcc-3, not to praise him :)
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple