This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.7.3-1
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 08:00:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.7.3-1
- References: <announce dot 51D2AABD dot 6030706 at gmail dot com>
On 02/07/2013 6:26 AM, JonY wrote:
So this means there is now only one gcc package now, called "gcc" ? With
4.7.3 being the current/default version and 4.5.3 being available as the
"previous" version in setup if you insist on using old stuff?
Version 4.7.3-1 of gcc has been uploaded. Some important notes are:
* gcc-3.x is now finally removed, replaced by this version.
* This means -mno-cygwin support is also removed completely, use the
provided cross compilers to build Windows code.
* Previous gcc4-4.5.3 has been renamed to gcc and placed as previous.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple