This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.7.3-1
- From: Eric Lilja <mindcooler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 13:55:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.7.3-1
- References: <announce dot 51D2AABD dot 6030706 at gmail dot com>
On 2013-07-02 12:26, JonY wrote:
Version 4.7.3-1 of gcc has been uploaded. Some important notes are:
* gcc-3.x is now finally removed, replaced by this version.
* This means -mno-cygwin support is also removed completely, use the
provided cross compilers to build Windows code.
* Previous gcc4-4.5.3 has been renamed to gcc and placed as previous.
This is wonderful news and I am sure I am speaking for many when I'm
saying that! Thanks to everyone involved for all your hard work!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple