This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Issue installing sshd service on Win 8
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: All <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:50:35 +0400
- Subject: Issue installing sshd service on Win 8
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I'm experiencing an issue installing sshd as service under Windows 8, cygcheck
can be found in my previous message http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-06/msg00741.html
The issue is that, when the system reboot, startup type of the service revert
to DEMAND_START, which means, the next time system reboot, I can't connect to
the box until someone login to system.
The issue is likely not Cygwin specific, as I observe the same behavior with
TightVNC server service, but I would really appreciate, if anyone can shed
some light on it.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 01.07.2013, <16:31>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple