This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: An issue with Matlab for a mex file compiled with GNU CYGWIN g++
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:23:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: An issue with Matlab for a mex file compiled with GNU CYGWIN g++
- References: <1372645646643-100307 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On 6/30/2013 10:27 PM, Emad Gad wrote:
cygwin64. If you mean to link against Microsoft X64 libraries in place
of cygwin ones, x86_64-w64-mingw32.
Is there a way to make the CYGWIN g++ linker choose the Windows 64 bit
system libraries instead of the 32 bit?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple