This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: An issue with Matlab for a mex file compiled with GNU CYGWIN g++
- From: David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, egad at eecs dot uottawa dot ca
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:35:00 +1000
- Subject: Re: An issue with Matlab for a mex file compiled with GNU CYGWIN g++
- References: <1372645646643-100307 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
On 1/07/2013 12:27 PM, Emad Gad wrote:
I apologize that this message is a long one. But you may skip to the
question at the end, if you wish to know the troubles I am having.
I have been using LINUX for a very long time.
I decided to compile my work on CYGWIN. Furthermore, I wanted to compile a
Matlab interface to be able to use it from Matlab under Windows.
Try one of the supported compilers for your version of Matlab. Getting
an unsupported compiler to work could be difficult, and may be impossible.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple