This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [x86_64] Setup64.exe looking for /x86_64/setup.ini instead of setup64.ini
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:52:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: [x86_64] Setup64.exe looking for /x86_64/setup.ini instead of setup64.ini
- References: <1298830193 dot 20130628225519 at mtu-net dot ru>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 10:55:19PM +0400, Andrey Repin wrote:
>Setup64.exe downloaded from cygwin.com is trying to access
>$MIRROR/x86_64/setup.ini instead of actually present setup64.ini
You likely aren't using ftp://cygwin.com/64bit/setup64.exe . That is
the version you should be using for the Beta 64-bit release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple