This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport limitations (was: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin)
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:02:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygport limitations (was: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin)
- References: <51C1B299 dot 1000701 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <51C1F0F9 dot 70601 at etr-usa dot com> <51C1FA8E dot 3000307 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51C33F38 dot 4080103 at etr-usa dot com> <20130620181056 dot GA16923 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <74f7s89jvij7188akllq0l4qpp0i2ju35q at 4ax dot com> <20130621074934 dot GF1620 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130621143411 dot GA5918 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130624091105 dot GB14319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CA+sc5mmyJdT+pmKRNi40By5RN88htwpbO6LETkQcxP2hfgbc-w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130624115548 dot GH14391 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 24 07:03, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> > Using another build system doesn't mean you can't switch to the better
>> > one.
>> That depends on one's view of better and Chris already believes he
>> uses the better one. That is why is refuses to use something else.
> man teasing. Apparently I forgot the ;)
$ man teasing
No manual entry for teasing
(: Csaba :)
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple