This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin and clang
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:37:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin and clang
- References: <CAAwD7mb-_PNnpxNdsq57_AvBY27gZR9=XZUgKvBW0TjbdFDS1g at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 6/24/2013 1:42 AM, Keith Smith ha scritto:
I am attempting to build llvm/clang using Cygwin and gcc. Below are
the results. I am able to build clang, but clang does not build clang.
I noticed that Cygwin has version 3.1 available.
Was there any modifications to llvm/clang necessary to get 3.1 to
all the info are available on the source package
that you can download from setup.exe.
Just check the "Src?" tick for clang when chosing the package
the sources will drop on "/usr/src"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple