This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git svn fork() problems on cygwin 1.7.20
- From: Mikko Rapeli <mikko dot rapeli at iki dot fi>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:24:31 +0300
- Subject: Re: git svn fork() problems on cygwin 1.7.20
- References: <CE9C056E12502146A72FD81290379E9A645F9740 at ENFIRHMBX1 dot datcon dot co dot uk> <20130618072855 dot GP14578 at lakka dot kapsi dot fi>
I also noticed the perl package errors and did a reinstall of all perl packages
with setup.exe. Did not help.
Then in desperation I did a few reboots and rebaseall's and suddenly the
problem is gone. Sigh.
Somehow this is triggered by Windows 7 security updates but now again
everything with cygwin is working.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple