This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:27:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin
- References: <CABEPuQJDLjtbcLig1isTUJgb6RBCD8LNShbm9mTPcb9WM5S5fw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+sc5mnGC3HeE-+ZsvvuS6VL0ncojtOPP30Ob+WR_yun=vij0Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 19 11:04, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM, ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐÐ wrote:
> > I want to add MSYS functionality to Cygwin.
> One issue with that would be copyright assignment. Alexey has been in
> the MSYS code so someone who hasn't looked would need to implement
> similar functionality.
Only if it becomes part of Cygwin. If we implement the plugin/hook
method, the licensing is no problem. The plugin could certainly
use plain GPLv3+ again.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple