This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin
- From: Alexey Pavlov <alexpux at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:45:42 +0400
- Subject: Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin
- References: <CABEPuQJDLjtbcLig1isTUJgb6RBCD8LNShbm9mTPcb9WM5S5fw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51C0B08E dot 8080900 at etr-usa dot com> <CABEPuQJJpRfPKSwZ7M0eTOdp1HxDcmvuy1=qXFHBw-8kLkZ1ZQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <51C0D956 dot 4090905 at etr-usa dot com> <20130619020234 dot GA3669 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CABEPuQKtytz=Yjw=-S4LOKm8VGCOfa3hSgdpnhkxaWye1GoVaQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
I want point all who read this ML to mingw-w64 ML discussion about MSYS:
Also I want to say that all changes that I do in Cygwin DLL (except
symlink-copy) do not break any Cygwin stuff and only applied to
non-cygwin applications. For Cygwin applications doesn't changed
By default is Cygwin, but if you want - you can change it.
2. Paths translating - only for Win32 applications.
3. Symlink-to-copy I think can be implementing for stupid or crazy
(what you want) guys as me by something like
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple