This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Caml-list] problems linking with ocamlopt 4.00.1
- From: Damien Doligez <damien dot doligez at inria dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:43:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Caml-list] problems linking with ocamlopt 4.00.1
- References: <A1D1AF6E2FD8704CBBA2F43BE6EB1188018FABE897 at gaia> <44D879F2-2796-44F5-A4D9-841AAAA5C4A5 at inria dot fr> <20130611152757 dot GF9484 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <811EA331-2999-4555-A327-535BEBC132FC at inria dot fr> <20130612140502 dot GC30807 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2013-06-12, at 16:05, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Click on the version number of the package. It will cycle through the
> available versions and other options (like "keep", "reinstall",
Yes, I know how to do that, but my problem here is that I need a version
that is not available in this cycle. Curiously enough, it's an old
version of the gcc-4.5.3 _package_. The current is 4.5.3-3 and it
triggers the bug. I'm pretty sure version 4.5.3-1 didn't. Is there any
way to get it from some archive?
> No worries, stuff like that happens once in a while. I guess we
> should let this just stay as is for now and see to it that we get a
> new gcc version soon.
I'm holding off on Yaakov's suggestion of recompiling OCaml with support
for Tcl/TK (which is anyway not very popular with OCaml developers
these days), I don't think it's worth the trouble before we have a
solution to this problem with gcc.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple