This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Caml-list] problems linking with ocamlopt 4.00.1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:05:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Caml-list] problems linking with ocamlopt 4.00.1
- References: <A1D1AF6E2FD8704CBBA2F43BE6EB1188018FABE897 at gaia> <44D879F2-2796-44F5-A4D9-841AAAA5C4A5 at inria dot fr> <20130611152757 dot GF9484 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <811EA331-2999-4555-A327-535BEBC132FC at inria dot fr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 12 13:51, Damien Doligez wrote:
> On 2013-06-11, at 17:27, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Ouch! As long as gcc 4.7.2 is not the defualt compiler, that's kind
> > of borderline since you force people to install the test release of gcc.
> > Granted, it's time we get a 4.7 or 4.8 based gcc ASAP...
> Another solution would be to compile OCaml with the 4.5.3-1 version
> of the GCC package, if there's any way to do that. OCaml 3.12.1 was
> compiled with that version and it didn't exhibit the bug.
> But I didn't find any obvious way to go back to an old package that
> is not in setup's list anymore.
Click on the version number of the package. It will cycle through the
available versions and other options (like "keep", "reinstall",
> I apologize for unwittingly breaking so many things with this OCaml
No worries, stuff like that happens once in a while. I guess we
should let this just stay as is for now and see to it that we get a
new gcc version soon.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple