This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Caml-list] problems linking with ocamlopt 4.00.1
- From: Damien Doligez <damien dot doligez at inria dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:51:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Caml-list] problems linking with ocamlopt 4.00.1
- References: <A1D1AF6E2FD8704CBBA2F43BE6EB1188018FABE897 at gaia> <44D879F2-2796-44F5-A4D9-841AAAA5C4A5 at inria dot fr> <20130611152757 dot GF9484 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2013-06-11, at 17:27, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Ouch! As long as gcc 4.7.2 is not the defualt compiler, that's kind
> of borderline since you force people to install the test release of gcc.
> Granted, it's time we get a 4.7 or 4.8 based gcc ASAP...
Another solution would be to compile OCaml with the 4.5.3-1 version
of the GCC package, if there's any way to do that. OCaml 3.12.1 was
compiled with that version and it didn't exhibit the bug.
But I didn't find any obvious way to go back to an old package that
is not in setup's list anymore.
I apologize for unwittingly breaking so many things with this OCaml
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple