This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ctrl-c to windows program causes mintty to hang [1.7.20 / win7]
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:15:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: ctrl-c to windows program causes mintty to hang [1.7.20 / win7]
- References: <CAOh4nmn1LKeSkX6Fu+hijY22wrjSRhS1eGChwvn9K+Q+WybHFQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <467279509 dot 20130609170447 at mtu-net dot ru>
2013/6/9 Andrey Repin:
> 3. Now, if you Ctrl+C, the console hangs.
> If you let it sit down and think a bit, the iterrupt will be delivered to ping
> and it get out of the lockup.
> Going to grab a snapshot and see if it affect anything.
I ran into the same problem today, grabbed the latest snapshot (8-Jun)
and that fixes the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple