This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread_join() problem
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 18:16:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: pthread_join() problem
- References: <51ABC0BE dot 5080408 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <20130603100102 dot GA14318 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130607155812 dot GA3567 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 2013-06-07 17:58, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've reworked this change since Corinna's fix was to what should have
> been obsolete code. A new snapshot should be uploaded soon.
Compared to the 1.7.20, the new snapshot (20130607) contains /usr/include/stdatomic.h
Is it OK?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple