This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with make
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:31:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with make
- References: <EA3E4B9F261A0B4DA7E1F79A77BC02EC0674A4058D at MB10 dot mailcluster dot haw-hamburg dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 5 09:00, Lange, Jan-Erik wrote:
> Hello all,
> I tried to make a binary of a softcore processor called J1: http://excamera.com/sphinx/fpga-j1.html
> I installed the latest cygwin version available and all the devel packages.
> Doing "make j1.bin" I get:
> 3 [main] gforth 4824 dtable::stdio_init: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout
There should have been more text, along the lines of ", Windows error X"
What's X? This message occurs if the stdout and stderr handle are the
same, and a DuplicateHandle on the stderr handle failed for reason X.
Apart from that, the message itself is not dangerous and the gforth
binary should run normally, except that stdout == stderr handle under
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple