This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 19:34:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- References: <51ACF886 dot 10301 at etr-usa dot com> <51AD3BB4 dot 2010601 at acm dot org>
On 6/3/2013 5:58 PM, David Rothenberger wrote:
> I'll try the 1.7.10 test suite shortly and report back on the results,
> although I expect them to be the same.
Confirmed. And I get problems in practice using subversion without
setting the locking mode to posix.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
"I don't know where we come from,
Don't know where we're going to,
And if all this should have a reason,
We would be the last to know.
So let's just hope there is a promised land,
And until then,
...as best as you can."
-- Steppenwolf, "Rock Me Baby"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple