This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 13:00:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- References: <51A900EF dot 2020606 at etr-usa dot com> <20130601105741 dot GC30659 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130602103125 dot GE13934 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20130603T100039-928 at post dot gmane dot org> <20130603084224 dot GG30262 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20130603T113550-565 at post dot gmane dot org> <20130603101254 dot GB14318 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20130603T121924-392 at post dot gmane dot org> <20130603103255 dot GC14318 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20130603T123547-205 at post dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 3 10:38, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> > The result of removing colspan is a more narrow table, which doesn't
> > match the width of the headline. Afaics, a colspan=6 for the daily
> > headline containing date/changelog/diff would look better, wouldn't it?
> It seems we aren't looking at the same table... I'm talking about what I see
> when loading
This is what I see as well.
> Is there some postprocessing done before it goes live on the server?
No. The page gets created in the background and then index.html gets
replaced with the newly generated one, that's all.
> would perhaps explain the apparent mismatch.
What mismatch? Here's what I see after applying the colspan=6 change.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple