This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Who is corinna?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:47:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Who is corinna?
- References: <50156DBD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 01:07:09PM -0400, Bernd Prager wrote:
>I am trying to debug a compiled c++ program with gdb.
>When I start gdb it claims the symbols are loaded. When I try to list
>the source code I get:
>No such file or directory.
>When I try to single step trough the program I get:
>Temporary breakpoint 1 at 0x401173
>Starting program: /home/bernd/Test/a.exe
>[New Thread 3820.0x8a0]
>[New Thread 3820.0x41c]
>Temporary breakpoint 1, 0x00401173 in main ()
>Single stepping until exit from function main,
>which has no line number information.
>0x004011c2 in _fu0___ZSt4cout ()
>Does anybody has an idea what is going on?
Sure looks like your program is not compiled with debugging information,
i.e., "gcc -g" was not used when compiling and linking the program.
As to who Corrina is, here's a link:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple