This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin site aesthetic error?
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:31:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin site aesthetic error?
- References: <loom.20120723T000005email@example.com>
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Andy wrote:
> Visited http://www.cygwin.com. The navigation pane along the left shows white
> text on cyan background for both FF & IE. I checked my flat-panel display at
> http://www.ledr.com/colours/multi.htm and it doesn't seem to be the problem. I
> don't recall the site being coloured in such a hard-to-read manner. Anyone else
> finding this?
I don't see an issue in IE or Chrome. You might try clearing the
cached browser data.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple