This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe fails on Windows 7 - please help
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:50:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup.exe fails on Windows 7 - please help
- References: <001b01cd6644$60032300$20096900$@de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 20 08:53, Paul Maier wrote:
> setup.exe brings hundreds of identical popups with error message:
> The application could not be started (0xc000000d). *)
> All the .exe files are there in the bin folder, but when I double click on bash.exe or any other .exe,
> I get the same message.
> Only ps.exe works normally.
> Cygwin worked without problem for a year on the same machine.
> I had completely deleted the folder D:\program\cygwin from my drive and started over, but it's the same.
> Thank you for any help!
> *): original German text: Die Anwendung konnte nicht korrekt gestartet werden (0xc000000d).
Very weird, 0xC000000D is "Invalid parameter". I would guess that you
have a BLODA problem:
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple