This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "dst_lib_init: openssl failure" Error with any INET or BIND
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:14:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: "dst_lib_init: openssl failure" Error with any INET or BIND
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2012-07-19 14:26, Gary Furash wrote:
1. Have installed and reinstalled the OPENSSH, INETUTILS, and BIND
utilities. During the installation, INETUTILS post install always fails with
2. Whenever I use anything in INETUTILS or BIND, I get "dst_lib_init:
openssl failure." However, whenever I use anything in the OPENSSL package,
everything works fine.
3. There was a thread about the topic, but the solution to my understanding
was to install OPENSSH which I have done and redone.
The workaround was to install openssl; bind does not use openssh.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple