This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.14.2-3 doesn't include Term::ReadKey
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:02:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.14.2-3 doesn't include Term::ReadKey
- References: <20120717035900.GC1925@viking.falor>
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Erik Falor wrote:
> Perl 5.14.2-3 is shipping without the non-core Term::ReadKey module.
> It seems that this module was left out once before and re-added in
You need to install the seperate package perl_vendor.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple