This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install Crashes Windows
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:45:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Install Crashes Windows
- References: <SNT128-W39649920005B676EBA4C9BEDB0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/17/2012 3:09 AM, Daniel Cowdery wrote:
I run windows update fairly frequently, so I can't imagine that would be
the cause, unless you think I need to update my drivers manually??
If Windows is up-to-date, then drivers are the next suspect (assuming it's
not BLODA of some sort). The results of the bluescreen may point you to
your best suspect. Otherwise, just run down the list and update them all
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple