This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to install LWP
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:54:43 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Unable to install LWP
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew DeFaria <Andrew <at> DeFaria.com> writes:
> Is this a rebase issue? How can I update my LWP?
Yes, this is a rebase issue. You can just build without the test, change into
the build directory and rebase manually, then do the install. You can also
force the installation even though the test will fail. You will still have to
rebase the newly installed objects after installation.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple