Re: installing rsh and rlogin servers - rshd and rlogind

well, like running net start sshd by accident?

I wouldn't run a program without realising it..but maybe some that are  dyslexic might so they don't put it in the path.

I can't actually get it installed..

user@comp /usr/sbin
$./rshd

user@comp /usr/sbin
$

I run ps
and it doesn't show it

By the way.. I notice many put an email in the To and an email in the CC. I know it's recommended to remove emails from the body.  But wouldn't the email appear in the From and the To and CC, on the mailing list?