This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Getting rid of deprecated /usr/doc and /usr/man directories
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:30:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Getting rid of deprecated /usr/doc and /usr/man directories
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 05:19:39PM +0200, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>The following packages still use the now deprecated /usr/doc and
>rpm -> installs to /usr/doc
>rpm-doc -> installs to /usr/man
rpm is not likely to change anytime soon.
>dejagnu -> installs to /usr/man
dejagnu is a tcl/expect application. Yaakov do you have a version available
to replace this?
>byacc -> installs to /usr/man
This is really odd. I've been theoretically making new releases of this
package but none of them are on sourceware.org. I obviously screwed up
>popt -> installs to /usr/doc and /usr/man
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple