This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-ports git access over http?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 01:44:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin-ports git access over http?
- References: <87limkt1cg.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
On 2012-03-29 00:36, Achim Gratz wrote:
I'm behind a firewall at work that only allows HTTP access through, so
is there a way clone cygwin-ports over HTTP? If not, is there already a
Git mirror that provides such access?
I'm afraid not; Sourceforge does not provide that as an option.
I can clone the individual projects one by one, though. Obviously it
would be much nicer if there was a superproject to clone that had those
already added as subprojects...
Given the ever-increasing number of packages in Ports, just maintaining
that would take some effort unless I can automate it.
But do you really need *all* of Ports git?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple